[CM] CM for live performance

Ian Smith-Heisters heisters@0x09.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:30:34 -0700

Actually, I just found this:

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~rd/sw/scheme.html

a scheme SC client.

Alternatively, from what it sounds like, it wouldn't be hard to use
non-CM lisp libraries to build up a GUI GTK OSC client to an SC server,
but that seems redundant with the scheme SC client.

I've heard of the PD scheme plugin, and had actually toyed with porting
a MAX lisp plugin to PD, but I'm not sure that it's too useful for
actually making music. The main use seems to be as a control; all the
DSP needs to be done with native PD objects..

Thanks for the link to Nyquist, it also looks interesting.

Cheers,
ian

--
http://www.0x09.com