[CM] CM for live performance

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:27:39 -0400

Hi Ian:

  FWIW, I've been experimenting recently with MidiShare output and other
realtime output possibilities with CM. I'm not sure I'd call it a
performance tool, but it does perform very well in realtime (I'm working
with CM 2.6.0 under CMUCL, Planet CCRMA RH9). My work in this direction
has been almost entirely focused on MIDI output, but I think you could
just as easily drive SC3 or Csound audio output from CM.

Best,

dp