[CM] replacement for def-clm-struct?

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 03:32:53 -0700

 > Ive tried replacing make-dlocs with a macro which places the
 > various fields in an array, making them accessible by straight
 > array-referencing in run.  For some reason i cant get it to work,
 > getting loads of errors when compiling.

def-clm-struct still exists (see prc-toolkit95.lisp for example),
but its fields have to be real or integer, not generators.  The
run macro assumes array elements are all of one type, so you can't
mix things there either.  I actually thought the dlocsig code
was easier to read without all the repetitious (and un-informative)
struct field names.