[CM] The eternal violine

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer@gmx.de
Fri, 21 May 2004 18:15:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

 with the help of v.scm and ws.scm I created the sound of a violine.
 (NICE!:)

 I pressed the GO button (dlp!) and the violine plays once.
 I pressed the LOOP button, which becomes crossed then and the violine
 starts playing in a loop.

 Now I pressed the LOOP button again to get rid of the looping -- the
 button becomes un-crossed and the violine stops its looping.

 Now I pressed the GO button again.
 The violine plays again in a loop.

 I found no way to stop the loop-behaviour. Either the violine plays
 in a loop or not at all. The LOOP button seems to set a status, which
 I cannot reset again.

 Even closing and reopening the file does not help.
 And closing the violine file and opening another one also will play
 this other sound in a loop.

 Only exiting snd and restarting will help.

 Any idea what I am doing wrong here ?

 Keep snd'ing! :)
 Meino