[CLM] [CM] sound-duration, sound-maxamp, convolve-files (newbie)

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 19 May 2004 03:24:46 -0700

 >  convolve-files: *** - COERCE: NIL is not REAL [...]

I can't get this particular error, but there were certainly
plenty of others that I hit while trying.  If the new version
still hits the error, please send me a backtrace (:bt to
the clisp prompt), and the expression that triggered it.

 > sound-maxamp is not defined

But it is!  See (in this case) noffi.lisp.  Here I'm running clisp:

[3]> (sound-maxamp "oboe.snd" hi)
#(24971 4825.0d0)

Do you have an old version of CLM?

 >               (setf x (sound-duration file-1))

I think this bug is fixed.  Thanks for the bug reports!