[CM] Music Book?

Michal Seta mis@creazone.32k.org
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:55:28 -0500

Well, I haven't actually written a book but started explorng a
possibility (a set of poems with traces of music scores and verbal
playing instructions).  Sorry if I'm too obvious but have you
considered lilypond?  the lilypond-book mode allows for a fairly
flexible mix of LaTeX and lilypond (whatever their coding language
is called)...

HTH