[CM] openmcl CLM load problem

Bret Battey bbattey@u.washington.edu
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:54:23 -0800

Out of curiosity, why *would* CLM need to access anything related to
X11?

OSX .3 includes an X11 client binary -- though one has to customize the
system install to include it. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it
would have the X11 headers.

On another machine I am looking at right now that has the OSX.3, the
X11 binary, and has a CLM version Oct 9 2003 compiled running
successfully on it, a search of the disk for x11.h returns nothing.

I guess I'm going to have to download X11 sources, too, to make this
work? (Won't have a chance to try that until later today.)

-=bret