[CM] Clueless newbie questions

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:38:38 -0600

the doc link at ccrma must be out of date -- you seem to be following old (out-of-date) directions.

Assuming you have the latest cm tarball (cm-2.4.2.tar.gz)
AND you have a properly installed cmucl command on your $path, do this:

    $ tar -zxf cm-2.4.2.tar.gz
    $ cd cm-2.4.2
    $ bin/cm.sh

for more information see: