[CM] Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Blender for animations

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:26:32 -0400

I can't resist but making this comment for our sake and for that of
other Unix users: Blender should contain more Emacs or SND shortcuts.
Perhaps this will make that "learning slope" not so steep.

As Dave points out Blender results look very sexy indeed.

I remember the days attempting visualizing the sound-object under
acousmatique terms. Perhaps one should leave and effort time to see that
object with plain eyes and not ears.

  --* Juan