[CM] CM + CLM / installation instructions wrong

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:49:37 -0500

I just got stumped for a few minutes again, trying to build a Common Music
image (in Common Lisp) that has CLM included. Then I remembered it was
documentation problem.

The readme, together with the instructions you get after running the cm.lisp
script the first time, are wrong. Restarting Lisp, and reloading the cm.lisp
script doesn't work. Instead you must also reload CLM before loading cm.lisp
the second time.

I remember mentioning this quite a while ago - I guess it got lost.  Happens.

Larry