[CM] seeking CM documentation

taube@uiuc.edu taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:27:00 -0600

> For one thing,  I don't know if Rick's book is supposed to
> serve as a CM manual or not (Rick?).

the book is not a manual but certain chapters, like Patterns and Composition could certainly qualify as a "tutorial".
to be honest, an on-line tutorial is a great idea but after finishing that 340 page book im pretty burned out on writing (english, not music) -- ill leave it to someone else to do!

> For the other thing, it doesn't seem to be on line any more.

the book is still there, at least what I am legally allowed to post (examples, interactions and lisp code):

http://pinhead.music.uiuc.edu/~hkt/nm/