[CM] CM and X11?

joshua d parmenter joshp@u.washington.edu
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:54:03 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if this helps at all, but I was able to make an old CM 2.4.0
xcm script open X11, and open Xemacs there (in Panther).  Double clicking
the script prompted the Finder to ask me which progam should open it, and
I chose X11.  Now, it opens X11 and runs the xcm script.  I don't know if
this will help solve the double click CM and have it open CM in Xemacs
problem or not... but I thought I would share it.

Thanks,

Josh

Joshua D. Parmenter
Graduate Student, Music Composition

"...Some people think a composer's supposed to please them, but in a way a
composer is a chronicler... He's supposed to report on what he's seen and
lived."
							-Charles Mingus