[CM] clm-2 OS X woes

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 04:04:16 -0700

 > _ccos
 > Any suggestions before I start ripping things apart? Should I be using clm-3?

Yes to the latter, but if you want to use CLM-2, the error
has to do with the HAVE_COMPLEX_TRIG switch -- set it to
0 or undefined and the code that depends on it should be
omitted.

(ccos is "complex cosine" -- it's in current versions of
gcc as part of the built-in, but not well publicized complex
number support.  It's needed by the Dolph-Chebychev window
because the algorithm sometimes needs values such as the
arc-cosine of a number greater than 1.0 -- i.e. it has
wandered off the real line and into the trackless wastes
of the complex plane.)