[CM] fm and transposition

Charlieb baker@charlieb.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:16:43 +0000 (GMT)

Yes,
I really enjoyed the book, and not withstanding a few errors I had pointed
out to me, I found it invaluable in learning FM theory for musical
manipulation. I used it in the non-linear section of our synthesis class
(known as the "modulation" section back then). I have no idea what it
taught these days. I wonder if there is a clearer explanation of FM
extant. Certainly no other source with the pedigree...:).

Sorry to hear it is out of print (I somehow knew that...)

Charlie B.

Charlie Baker              baker@charlieb.com
 "when everything isn't roses, you don't get
   any headroom" - Thomas Dolby "New Toy"