[CM] Synthesizing Midi

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:35:38 -0500

all you need to do is import your two files using import-events and
then define a little funcion that maps over the events and combines
them. here is a candidate mapping function that returns a combined list
of pitches and rhythms, where "rhythm" means the time delta between
midi notes in your rhythm file:

(define (zipper noteseq rhyseq)
   (loop with time = 0
         for e1 in (subobjects noteseq)
         for e2 in (subobjects rhyseq)
         collect (list (midi-keynum e1) (- (object-time e2) time)))
         do (set! time (object-time e2))))