[CM] 2nd International Linux Audio Conference

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:11:47 -0400

Greetings:

  Btw, for those who may not know, some of Bill's seminal work is
available in reprint in various MIT/Computer Music Journal publications,
e.g. "The Music Machine", "Current Directions In Computer Music
Resaearch", and "Foundations of Computer Music". I recommend all those
MIT/CMJ books to all serious students of electroacoustic music, not only
for Bill's articles but for all the great stuff in them. It's still
interesting stuff to read, and it gives us dwarves some idea of the work
done by those giants upon whose shoulders we stand so elevated.

Best,

dp