[CM] CM+Emacs combination not working!

Andres F. Castiblanco V. kasti14@mailforce.net
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:59:17 -0500

Hello!

I have installed the 'PlanetCCRMA' version of CM and found no way to
start using it with my prefered editor: EMACS. Is there a work around for
this?

The procedure I initially used was to start the 'cm-clisp', but reading
into the documentation i found that there was a call for the program to
be initiated with emacs:

  /usr/share/common-lisp/source/cm/bin/cm.sh -e emacs

This script loaded EMACS but without the lisp-interpreter connection so
any function evaluation don't works. I still downloaded the most recent
version of this 'cm.sh' file from web/CVS without changes. The error
message of the interpreter is:

"
[1]>
*** - LOAD: keyword arguments in (:VERBOSENIL) should occur pairwise
Break 1 [2]>
"
(without the quotes fo course)

This message also appears (in the console) by tring to load "cm.sh"
without arguments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and excuse me in advance if I ask
for too basic questions as i am new to this list (and CommonMusic).

Kasti :)

p.s. is there any webpage where i can read past threads of the list?
--
  KASTI (-)
  kasti14@mailforce.net