[CM] some Snd updating problems

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 10:48:53 -0400

Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> Is ladspa loaded?  (snd --help should list it).  If so,
> is list-ladpsa the only ladpsa function that has somehow
> undefined itself?

Okay, LADSPA support is here again. Planet CCRMA does not by default
include the LADSPA devel package, so I installed it and Snd has LADSPA
again. Perhaps the configure script should more loudly warn the user
that ladspa.h is missing *if* the user specifies it in the config options ?

I have a new problem now (it's always something...). When I split the
soundfile display into frequency and waveform displays only half the
waveform appears. This error occurs only when I use the OpenGL
spectrogram display for frequency domain representation. The full
waveform displays correctly if the once and sonogram frequency displays
are used. Any suggestions ?

Best,

dp