[CM] i want that nice gui too

Frank Barknecht fbar@footils.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:59:37 +0200

Hallo,
Bill Schottstaedt hat gesagt: // Bill Schottstaedt wrote:

> > Snd looks in ~/Snd.gtkrc
>
> It will tomorrow!  Currently it looks on the current directory -- when
> I added the gtkrc parse business, I couldn't find any guidance as to where
> programs looked for these files.  I'll make Snd look first at the current
> directory, then ~/.

Oh, that explains, why I always had to start that fresh xterm which
makes pwd == $HOME... ;)

If you add a central gtkrc, it would be nice to have this start with a
dot. Maybe snd also could parse ~/.gtkrc first, then afterwards the
snd-specific one. This way one could have a consistent look and feel
accross apps without much work.

Ciao