[CM] looking for documentation for beginner

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:04:15 -0500

actually most of this got folded into the book in one form or another
with examples and sound snippets added. But it would seem that cm needs
to have topical overviews included in the dictionary to provide context
for the entries themselves.