[CM] looking for documentation for beginner

Bret Battey bbattey@u.washington.edu
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:03:56 -0700

I'll echo that -- I found the reference manual, while it existed, to be
very helpful for introducing the system and for problem-solving -- much
more than the dictionary. It allowed one to approach CM from the 'what
do I want to do and what are the atoms that help me get there'
perspective -- i.e. start from the big picture and goals and move down
towards the specifics.

-=Bret