[CM] spacing of notes : please help

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 04:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jacques,

The global variables are those which are under the "overall style" in the
cmn manual perhaps free-expansion-factor might also help, size-scaler
also. You can set this variables just before you call the cmn function in
a Lisp file or in the Lisp listener. There are some examples just after
the "overall style" section in the manual.

  --Juan