[CM] CLM debian package (cmn and cm to come soon)

maco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU maco@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 10:12:11 -0400

 25/10/2003 alle 08:47:02, +0200, Andrea Glorioso [AKA andrea.glorioso] ha scritto/escribió/wrote:

> You can see that the mkdir and cp commands give some warning - looks
> like they are harmless, but you could be interested in tracking them
> down.

In fact it is harmless, the directories are generated during
installation and delted while removing the package.

Somewhere and somehow that script is called twice, and the secod time,
fo course, it generates a warning...

I will have to clean te lisp script, first i want to finish cmn and
cm.

	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://marco.trevisani.net       marco@trevisani.net                 *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = A9CD 12D6 B658 A545 9BD1  77E9 47AD 8753 8110 7070 *