[CM] CLM debian package (cmn and cm to come soon)

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@agnula.org
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:47:02 +0200

    m>  22/10/2003 alle 16:36:12, +0200, Andrea Glorioso [AKA
    m> andrea.glorioso] ha scritto/escribió/wrote:
    >> Hi!

    mt> for the clm Debian users in the list: (i wonder if the above
    mt> sentence refers to a community of two and an half
    mt> persons...:-) )
    >> Well, from what I gathered I'd say at least three. :)

    m> i didnt know you were a "lisper".

You know, we are all lisper inside.  We just don't know that and we
need someone to discover it. :)

    >> Marco, I tried to download the package but something wicked
    >> happened:

    m> fixed, thank you for pointing that out.

Ok, it downloads and compiles fine, except for these messages:

sama@vaclav:~$sudo apt-get install clm
Lettura della lista dei pacchetti in corso... Fatto
Generazione dell'albero delle dipendenze in corso... Fatto
I seguenti pacchetti NUOVI (NEW) saranno installati:
  clm
0 aggiornati, 1 installati, 0 da rimuovere e 300 non aggiornati.
È necessario prendere 0B/1358kB di archivi.
Dopo l'estrazione, verranno occupati 6504kB di spazio su disco.
Reading package fields... Done
Reading package status... Done
Retrieving bug reports... Done
Reading changelogs... Done
Selecting previously deselected package clm.
(Reading database ... 234505 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking clm (from .../clm_20031020-2_i386.deb) ...
Setting up clm (20031020-2) ...
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm': Il file esiste
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm-default-ins': Il file esiste
cp: directory `/usr/share/clm/source/instruments/freeverb' omessa
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm-ins': Il file esiste
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm-utils': Il file esiste
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm-score': Il file esiste
mkdir: impossibile creare la directory `clm-data': Il file esiste
; Compiling "/usr/share/clm/source/io.c"
; Compiling "/usr/share/clm/source/headers.c"

[...]

You can see that the mkdir and cp commands give some warning - looks
like they are harmless, but you could be interested in tracking them
down.

FYI, this happens both at first install and after purge/install loop.

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso                        andrea.glorioso@agnula.org