[CM] OSX - OpenMCL .14, build from CVS w/ CLM

Robert Sayre mint@franklinmint.fm
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:21:03 -0500

Ah, I found the other emails about missing iter.lisp after I sent my first
email. Sorry for that.

Anyway, OpenMCL .14 has class-slots and class-direct-slots, so I changed
src/openmcl.lisp accordingly, but now I've run into problems that aren't so
simple. I think I'm stuck for now.

? (load "/Users/myuser/music/cm/src/cm.lisp")

; Compiling "/Users/myuser/music/cm/src/sco.lisp".
> Error in process listener(1):
>   The class #<STANDARD-CLASS EVENT-STREAM> was specified as: a
>   super-class of the class #<IO-CLASS SCO-STREAM>;
>   but the meta-classes #<STANDARD-CLASS STANDARD-CLASS> and
>   #<STANDARD-CLASS IO-CLASS> are incompatible.
> While executing: #<CCL::STANDARD-KERNEL-METHOD SHARED-INITIALIZE :AFTER
(CCL::STD-CLASS T)>