[CM] Installing CM under Cygwin on Windows XP

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:02:40 -0600

I finally got cygwin installed at home on my old dell. To get CM to
compile in Cygwin/clisp, edit the file src/cm.lisp and change the lines

#+(and clisp unix)
(if (find ':pc386 *features*)

to:

#+(and clisp unix)
(if (or (find ':pc386 *features*)
	(find ':cygwin *features*))

That's it Ill commit the change to CVS tomorrow morning when Im at work.
Ill make a new tarball as soon as I fix a listener.el bug in
Emacs/Linux.