[CM] snd cvs confusion

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 04:40:42 -0800

I moved all the contrib directory entries to the main directory.
I can't see why should they be sequestered in contrib -- seems
undemocratic, and I hate stumbling around in opaque hierarchies.

Unfortunately, I misunderstood the cvs documentation and probably
screwed up the CVS repository -- there should be no contrib/*,
its entries should be in the main directory, but I have no idea
what actually happened.  So, if you notice something missing
in the CVS version, or whatever, send me a note, and I'll
stab wildly at the damned thing.

Michael Scholz has provided several more files: piano.rb,
rgb.rb, strad.rb, and strad.scm -- Thanks!!

Record works now in Mac OSX.