[CM] Re: chapter help - Patterns

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 05:26:39 -0600

the pattern chapter makes reference to the #! feature, which will not
work in Guile. So  have to find a different char and then change
the CM docs.  I thought I could use #$ but that is used by MCL and
OPENMCL to referece constants.  I think I can move the macro to #& and
once i make sure its not used anywhere ill docuement
that in CM but still keep #! working in CLTL. sorry for the confusion!

for now you can just define those names as variables, ie
(define m1 (new cycle :name 'm1 ..))
and then use the variables:
(new cycle :of (list m1 ...))