[CM] new cm-2.4.0.tar.gz available

10 Mar 2003 16:09:09 -0800

> Ive updated the candidate 2.4.0 release with some new goodies and some
> bug fixes.
> i dont anticipate adding much more now execpt bug fixes, its pretty
> solid.

It looks like the behavior when compiling under cmu has changed
(apparently works fine under clisp). When loading cm.lisp the second
time (everything has been already compiled), the image is saved and then
lisp exits (this was not happening with the latest cm I built, from
01/08/2003). Which is a little premature in my case, as I need to change
cm-bin-directory, cm-src-directory, set-cm-host-dir and _then_ call
again save-cm to get a proper image with the right directories... How
can I change this behavior to the previous one?

-- Fernando