[CM] Re: warning and error msg in clisp-clm

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 07:19:07 -0800

> SETQ: assignment to the internal special symbol CLM::EXPLODE-CTR

I don't know why it is complaining about this, but I assume you can just ignore it.

> _ALSA  /home/zong/rc.c -o /home/zong/rc /home/zong/clm_lnxclp_EX1.o  -L/usr/lib/clisp/
> clm -lmus  -lasound  -lm
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lasound

You've got a version of clm that is expecting to find ALSA (rather than OSS),
but libasound.so (or .a) is not in a directory that the loader looks at,
or you haven't installed ALSA yet.