[CM] (no subject)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 05:51:18 -0500

To start cm directly you can use the 'cm' script that is in the same
directory as your 'xcm' script. The 'cm' script will start your lisp in
whatever shell you type it in.
This is what my 'cm' script for clisp/osx looks like. Note that the
line beginning with "/sw..." is all one line.

#!/bin/sh

/sw/bin/clisp -I -M /Lisp/bin/cm-2.4.0/clisp/cm.mem -i /Lisp/bin/cm-2.
4.0/clisp/cminit.lisp

Note also that this script is pretty stupid -- it doesnt pass user args
along to the lisp! you can add this yourself or someone with some shell
chops can just post the correct way to do this and ill make the changes
to the code that generates the script.