[CM] CM & CLM combo -> instr's not recognized

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 05:03:05 -0500

So you are simply loading an instrumnent fasl and then calling the
instrument? Of course that should work, ill have to get to an os 9.2
machine to see what is going wrong. Offhand it sounds likes some sort
of package issue... What package did you compile the instument in? Can
you send me your file?
best,
rick