[CM] import, typos, midi example links

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:22:30 -0600

Ive made a new tar of 2.4.0 with bug fixes and the import-events function added back for midi (ill do csound and clm when i get a chance). to import data without meta events do:

	(import-events "foo.midi" :meta-exclude true)

i tested in guile and cmu and importing works but i havent tried a level 1 file yet...

ftp://ftp-ccrma.stanford.edu/pub/Lisp/cm/sources/cm-2.4.0.tar.gz

ive also fixed whatever bugs/typos with the Chance chapter AND Ive added MIDI file examples directly on the page. look for my new spiffy midi icon just under each Interaction example.

17. Randomness and Chance Composition
http://www-camil.music.uiuc.edu/faculty/taube/nm/17/chance.html

by the way does anybody know how to get a browser to play the midi file witout going to a blank page? if so, please tell me! right now my quicktime plugin plays in a new blank page and so i have to hit "back" each time, this is very annoying!....