[CM] A problem with :scaled-to?

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:06:07 -0800 (PST)

I have an interesting problem that crops up every once in a while.

When using the with-sound control parameter :scaled-to, I've discovered
that on occasion it will squelch output.  That is to say, even though I
may request an output scaled to 0.9, I will get nothing at all.

Has anybody else had this problem?  I dont seem to be able to figure out
any signs of when exactly this happens, there is no special characteristic
of the calls to with-sound that fail versus those that actually create
sound.

If I can help this by sending any output, could someone tell me what to
output and how, so I can better describe the problem?

Thanks muchly,

Cris

Cris Ewing
CARTAH Assistant