[CM] no sound with latest kernels/alsa modules

Noel Bush noel@x-31.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:23:01 -0500

Sorry to reply to myself, but I have tried removing *all* alsa packages
so I could reinstall the latest (dependencies of planetccrma-core).  Now
I don't have any sound, and I cannot reinstall the modules for the
previously working version!  So I'm totally stuck, with absolutely no
sound from any application, and no indication of errors anywhere I can
find.  Help!!!!!