[CM] Problems with CM-2.4.0-CLM-2-Openmcl-0.13.6-OSX

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
29 Aug 2003 04:48:40 -0700

Hi Rick,

I tried to compile CM-latest on ACL Linux and it doesn't compile past
the MIDISHARE part, while CLM, and CMN are loaded without any problems.
It is not clear to me how I can tell CM where MIDISHARE files are
located in Linux either. In the same way I tried planetCCRMA's cmucl
with pretty much the same results.

Also the save function doesn't work past saving the XCM script. I had to
save the CM image by hand but I am not sure if this is intended in these
newest versions.

  --* Juan