[CM] snd hangs system

andrew a@etver.com
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:08:59 +0400

Bill, sorry, I have replied to you private address, instead of the
mailing list (simple "reply" in mail client).

I use KDE 3.1.3 on top of QT 3.2.0 on top of XFree86 4.3.0
(linux kernel 2.4.20).

And I have tried to build with GTK too with the same effect.
And I have tried to switch from USB mouse tp PS/2 without success.

Will you be so kind to point me in finding the problem? I'm
not unix/linux expert (switched here two months ago :-), so I
don't know where to go.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew