[CM] recent spam to cmdist

cristopher pierson ewing cewing@u.washington.edu
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

The "Thank You", "Details", and "Wicked Screensaver" viruses all are
versions of Sobig.  At least that's what I understand from what I've been
reading.  It's a recent one, and widely admired for its effectiveness
(finally a windows program that does exactly what its supposed to do!)

Cris Ewing
University of Washington
Home Phone: (206) 365-3413
E-mail: cewing@u.washington.edu