[CM] New ladspa script/etc (ot) maybe

PAGANO,PATRICK RALPH bigswift@ufl.edu
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

I have experienced variable troubles with Dave's and New-effects
etc...for several versions but had them definitely all working
around 5.0 as i recall
Dave, maybe a Toot on correct setup for your stuff, then Bill's
then Kjetil's new one, or what have you
But the ultimate would be having All effects/Ladspas working
together.

What would be STUPENDOUS
would be for SND to recieve a pd input a la directconnect.
without using jack would be best for me. maybe a port thing
directly into snd,
is this possible?I have redhat7.3 with alsa 9 with a midiman2x2,
but can not get jack to work to save my life.

and while i am making multiple unsolicited suggestions..lol
a way for snd to import .sdif data from loris and edit them in the
fft section instead of just visualization.

cheers~

Patrick Pagano
Research And Devlopment Assistant
Digital Worlds Institute