[cm] envelope control for specific scales

zong king rlawns2003@yahoo.com
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:17:58 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1477944338-1049692678=:32751

Hi all,

I am using cm-1.4 with midi-output. I would like to know how to use envelope control ( interp, tendency) for specific scales such as pentatonic, whole-tone, ...etc. I tried it with defscale, but .... I am too novice to figure it out myself.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance,

Zong