[CM] stupid questions

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 10:35:43 -0400

Greetings:

  How do I exit from CMN ? I've tried (exit), (quit), (break), Ctrl-C,
and some more I've forgotten. Other than doing an explicit kill from
another window I can't figure out how to get out of it.

  My apologies, I know next to nothing about LISP, but I could sure use
a handy basic command reference. I'm having an awful time trying to use
it in an xterm. The Delete and Backspace keys simply render escape codes
so I'm unable to edit at the command prompt. The Backspace key works
okay at the console, just not in an xterm. The Delete key doesn't work
in either.

  Frustrated here, need help... :(

  Oh yeh, this is with ACL 6.2. Anyone recommend another LISP ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org