[CM] new tar of cm-2.4.0

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:43:57 -0400

Greetings:

  A few questions about some different problems I'm having :

    1. Is it possible to build a LISP image with CLM/CMN/CM all included
? If so, how is it done ?

    2. Rick, could you give an example of using :display in CM when
generating a CMN file ?

    3. When I try running ligeti.cm I get errors teling me that fg-mono,
desordre-w/octave and desordre-voices are undefined. Is defprocess
invalid now ?

  System here is Linux 2.4.18 with CMUCL 18d and CM 2.4.0.

  Sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm still groping my way towards an
ideal CLM/CMN/CM/Snd setup. Very exciting stuff though !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org

Currently listening to: Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass, "Georgia On My Mind"