[CM] snd 6.2

Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

> In RedHat 8.0, it appears that gtkembedmoz has moved (I don't immediately
> find the associated library at all), so the with-html switch probably
> doesn't work; and I notice that the canonical documentation location
> seems to be /usr/share/doc -- should I change the ccrma-ftp snd rpm's
> to use that?

Yes, documentation for rpm packages gets automatically included in
/usr/share/doc/package_name-package_version. You can tag things as
documentation with the %doc directory in the %files section. See my snd
spec file in the planet ccrma rpms...

[BTW, snd-6.2 rpms will be available in Planet CCRMA latter today...]

-- Fernando