[CM] some CM questions

rm@fabula.de rm@fabula.de
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 19:12:19 +0200

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 11:58:07AM -0500, Rick Taube wrote:
[...]
> >  5)  Will we see the plotter for X11 anytime soon ? (Sorry, I couldn't
> >resist, it looks like such a great tool)...
>

> i hope so. right now im finishing up integrating the new guile-influenced cm back into cltl. at that point i should have a really nice new kernel and can start to  look at the guile-gtk interface to do a version of plotter and more things as well. of course, a little help would help!

Hmm, did you see Marius Vollmer's new work on Guile/Gtk bindings? Pretty
darn nice, if i might say. I'd really like to help but i have to admit that
i'm not very eloquent in CM or LISP (but i have a Mac with the software in-
stalled -- maybe i find some time to have a look at the plotter code).
Where are places you could need some help?

  Ralf Mattes