[CM] which lisp/scheme for future use?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:35:24 -0700

> to be a good way to go concerning CM. I already got a working guile
> interpreter on my system.  I'll check later today whether there are

you need guile 1.5.6 or later. the newest release is 1.6.0 i havent tested
the cm code in that yet but it should work.

> If I can get it running before Mid October I will start the new
> classes teaching scheme instead of lisp. I

thats pretty tight. you could try installing the current cm/scm.tar.gz and
see if you can get it to do anything resonable. the code seems to be
basically working but im sure there are bugs to be found...

>if anybody has links to good
> tutorials/manuals concerning scheme/guile, I'd be happy to know about
> them.

Im working on something...