[CM] more about CLM/CMUCL problem

Dave Phillips dlphilp@bright.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:43:41 -0500

Hi Rick:

   Here's the results of your suggestions :

dlphilp@localhost:~/CCRMA$ lisp -core cm-2.4.0/bin/cm.core -init
cm-2.4.0/bin/cminit.lisp
* (find-symbol "LOAD-FOREIGN")

NIL
NIL
* (in-package :cl-user)

#<The COMMON-LISP-USER package, 49/95 internal, 0/9 external>
* (find-symbol "LOAD-FOREIGN")

LOAD-FOREIGN
:INHERITED
* (symbol-package 'load-foreign)

#<The EXTENSIONS package, 185/417 internal, 359/449 external>
*

  I recompiled clm-2/piano.ins and tried loading clm-2/piano.cmucl. It
works now, so I'll add the fix to my CM init file. Thanks again, Rick !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org