Fw: [CM] Let's hear from CM 1.x users(?)

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:05:10 -0600

> ... I want sequencer type interaction with the ability to
> combine it with algo processes.  It would be nice to see CM be able to do
> "everything" compositionally like Csound for  synthesis/audio, these are

this is what plotter does and i _will_ get it going in guile/linux. "points" in a plotter display are  your instnaces. you specify what slots you want to assign to/upto 5 "dimensions" of interest (x y widht height color) algos can generate to a whole plot or a portion of a plot, insert, replace, etc. there is "algorithmic" selecting and editing as well.

>love to have such a tightly integrated environment as Ken suggests, and
>I think that's how things are proceeding, yes ?

yes, if by "proceeding" you mean "at the rate of a snail". but its is the very next thing on my list once im back in coding mode. i am totally swamped until the end of december.