[CM] Let's hear from CM 1.x users(?)

Larry Troxler lt@westnet.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:23:21 -0500

Is anyone on this list still using CM 1.x (the version with Stella)?

After working with the latest version, and realizing how much time i've
spent trying to re-implement things like the linked-to pattern, and
stella; I've had a thought to try to get this old version working again,
since it seems to me to be the best CM version as far as features go.
Aside from that, this version has by far the best documentation of all
the CM versions.

I would especially like to hear from anyone who got this working on
Cmucl on Linux (my current platform).

Well, this is just a poll I suppose. Who here is using the old CM, and
on what platforms is this still working?

Larry Troxler