[CM] first steps --- just testing

Juan Reyes juanig@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
11 Nov 2002 12:15:24 -0800

To load your file into Clisp just use Emacs or your favorite editor and
don't forget (in-package :cmn) at the start of your file. Name your file
name.cmn or name.lisp. This is the easiest way to work with cmn, since
most of your editing will be done with text and with emacs or vi.

You should change your defaults also, for example:

(transform '(0 1.0 -1 0 600 -10))

will change the orientation of your page but also you need to change its
measurements by changing  (page-height 8.5) (page-width 11.00) if its
lettersize and if you are using inches instead of centimeters.

(*cmn-units* :cm.) changes units to centimeters. If you use A4 paper you
should measure it, and change your page-width and page-height values
accordingly.

For the left line you should start your file with (bar) on the bottom
staff.

You can change (automatic-bars nil) to disable auto grouping, although
is global.

Different bar lines will appear once you get rid of the system brace at
the beginning.

Hope this helps,

  --* Juan