[CM] CM/CLM/CMN goes webway

Carl Edwards carl.boingie@rcn.com
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 15:13:01 -0400

Very sweet!

Being a 3D animator these things are close to my heart. Thanks Anders.

BTW: Since you are interested in spatial projections in music: are you,
familiar with Stephane Rollandin's work? He has written a package in the
KeyKit language called GeoMaestro. You might find it interesting.

http://www.zogotounga.net/GM/eGM0.html

Carl Edwards